TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to our services. By accepting the quotation, paying the deposits required and the contract starting, the client is deemed to accept all of the terms and conditions listed below.
- The work will be completed to a high standard and to the instructions and designs agreed with the client.
- Quotes are agreed initially whether they are fixed or not. Acceptance of a quote is accompanied by a 10% deposit. Cancellation of fixed dates would mean losing your deposit. Any additional work requested during the work period will be an additional cost.
- The client is to indicate the line of the boundaries, underground cables and pipes before work commences. GGS accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or future disputes which the client may have with the owner(s) of neighbouring properties or other parties as a result of works which it carries out on or within the boundaries, cables or pipes that the client has indicated to us.
- The client is solely responsible for obtaining any planning permission required, including the preparation and submission to the local authority of any necessary applications. GGS takes no responsibility for loss or damages incurred as a result of failed planning permission or the client requiring planning permission in retrospect.
- GGS will endeavour to inform clients of any delays due to equipment failures, weather, staff illness in good time.
Greengage Garden Solutions Limited company number is 11404561.
Greengage Garden Solutions Ltd has public and employers liability insurance.
Greengage Garden Solutions Ltd is a licensed waste carrier CBDL393739